Monday, April 5, 2010

Animal Communication


An animal communication is a two way conversation between a human and animal, such as a dog and a cat. All people have the ability to communicate with animals or learn how to communicate with animals. For example, my dog communicates with body language or vocalizes. When he is wagging, it means “I want to play” or barking “Someone knocking the door”. An animal has the ability to help you and your pet understand each other or solve problem. When my dog has health problem, he does not want to eat or play. I am not a veterinarian and cannot diagnose a disease, but I can communicate with the animal.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting story, Gasan. I guess your dog must be a big dog. He is clever as Saloumeh's birds. They can communicate with you, and you are so lucky.Why don't you post your dog's photos on this blog?Why not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Dog, I am sure he is very cute and kind. please share more photo of your dogs with us. I think your dog is very lucky to have an owner like you.

    ReplyDelete